Most of the poster presentations are available in the links below as PDF files. To view them you will need Adobe Reader software.
- ECPC 01: AHP Musculoskeletal Service Redesign (Scotland)
Lead Author: Judith Reid
- ECPC 02: Applied Care Pathway Orchestration System in the Hospital (Belgium)
Lead Author: François Roucoux. Co-Authors: Florquin R.; Quintens C.; Remouchamps V.
- ECPC 04: Challenges for family caregivers in families affected by Huntington’s disease (HD) (Norway)
Lead Author: Merete Røthing. Co-Authors: Malterud K.; Frich J.
- ECPC 06: Developing an ICP for Borderline Personality Disorder (Scotland)
Lead Author: Mark Fleming. Co-Authors: Watt C.
- ECPC 07: Development of an ICP for HIV Outpatient care in Lothian, Scotland
Lead Author: Dan J Clutterbuck. Co-Authors: Wielding S.; Wilks D.; Panton L.
- ECPC 08: Factors Associated with Length of Stay in Acute Psychiatry (Scotland)
Lead Author: Duncan Pentland. Co-Authors: Murray R.; Bommu K.; Forsyth K.; Irvine L.; Walsh M.
- ECPC 10: Hospital Process Orientation and Care Pathways: where do they overlap? (Netherlands)
Lead Author: Marie Louise Hagenbeek. Co-Authors: van Vliet E.J.; Vissers J.M.H.
- ECPC 11: Hospital’s overview: Situation and perspectives for the “Réseau itinéraires Cliniques” (Belgium)
Lead Author: Roxane Dierckx de Casterlé. Co-Authors: Karam M.
- ECPC 12: Hospitals implement Enhanced Recovery pathways, improving the patient’s journey through multimodal approach of care delivery (United Kingdom)
Lead Author: Ellie Cornelius. Co-Authors: Johnson S.
- ECPC 14: Implementation of Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) ICP Standards (Scotland)
Lead Author: Julie Metcalf. Co-Authors: Wilson S.
- ECPC 15: Implementation of the hip fracture care pathway in the Regional Hospital Heilig Hart Tienen, a good start for the development of an overall Geriatric Fracture Program (Belgium)
Lead Author: Magali Nys. Co-Authors: Ceusters E.; Deleu M.; Dewaele J.
- ECPC 16: Integrated Care Pathway for the Management of Patients with suspected Neutropenic Sepsis within the Belfast Health and Social Care Trust (Northern Ireland)
Lead Author: Caroline Forde. Co-Authors: Heelham E.; Scullin P.
- ECPC 17: Issues in developing a care pathway for patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Methods and Principles (Ireland)
Lead Author: Miriam Galvin. Co-Authors: Courtney E.; Foley G.; Staines A.; Normand C.; Timonen V.; Perry I.; McQuillan R.; Tobin K.; Connolly S.; Hardiman O.
- ECPC 18: Management of pathways in MOSS (Belgium)
Lead Author: Patrick van Daele. Co-Authors: Muller K.; Smets K.; Gevels M.
- ECPC 19: Medical Doctors Reports Higher Degree of “Relational Coordination” than Nurses in Norwegian Public Health Care (Norway)
Lead Author: Odd Naustdal. Co-Authors: Biringer E.
- ECPC 20: Modelling the pathways of integrated care through simulation (United Kingdom)
Lead Author: Diane Lambert. Co-Authors: Paice E.; Kneebone R.; Bello F.
- ECPC 21: Norwegian CPSET-validation: The first 5 care processes analysis (Norway)
Lead Author: Sverre A Størkson. Co-Authors: Biringer E.; Hartveit M.; Vanhaecht K.
- ECPC 22: Outpatient osteoporosis clinic (Netherlands)
Lead Author: Ronald Liem. Co-Authors: Verkerk J.
- ECPC 24: Scottish Dementia Research Network Pathway (Scotland)
Lead Author: Lorraine Haining
- ECPC 25: Planning Ahead (The development of an end of life care pathway for people with dementia) (Scotland)
Lead Author: Gladys Haining. Co-Authors: McKechnie L.
- ECPC 26: Redesign of Hepatitis C Virus Care Pathway using Lean Methodology (Scotland)
Lead Author: Kevin Ward. Co-Authors: Hamilton L.; Walker E.
- ECPC 28: Reducing the risks of central venous access device complications and delays in treatment through education (Scotland)
Lead Author: Nicky Batty. Co-Authors: White S.
- ECPC 29: Results and experiences of the Dutch NKP training program for care pathways (Netherlands)
Lead Author: Ingrid Janssen. Co-Authors: van Groenestijn A.; Kroon J.
- ECPC 30: SDA Delirium Management Pathway (Scotland)
Lead Author: Linda Wolff. Co-Authors: Maclullich; Reynish; Gardner; McGurn; Scottish Delirium Association members
- ECPC 31: Should we introduce Care Pathways to Mental Health Care? A literature review (Norway)
Lead Author: Miriam Hartveit. Co-Authors: Ahgren B.; Biringer E.; Vanhaecht K.; Aslaksen A.
- ECPC 32: Sustainability of continuous quality improvement initiatives after care pathway implementation for patients with chronic obstructive disease (COPD) or for patients with a proximal femur fracture (PFF) (Belgium)
Lead Author: Deborah Seys. Co-Authors: Vanhaecht K.; Lodewijckx C.; Deneckere S.; Montag I.; Sermeus W.
- ECPC 33: Test result communication in primary care: Knowledge Evaluation and Development (TRaCKED Study) (United Kingdom)
Lead Author: Ian Litchfield. Co-Authors: Bentham L.; Lilford R.; Greenfield S.
- ECPC 34: The ACHIEVE Child Pathway Project (Scotland)
Lead Author: Catriona Macmillan. Co-Authors: Forsyth K.; Mulvanny A.; Owen C.; Whitehead J.
- ECPC 35: The actions and barriers to facilitate inclusion of the key interventions in a care pathway for proximal femur fracture and COPD exacerbation (Belgium)
Lead Author: Liz Van der Veken. Co-Authors: Vanhaecht K.; Deneckere S.; Lodewijckx C.; Panella M.; Sermeus W.
- ECPC 36: The Development of Person Centred Pathways of Care using a Rapid Pathway Development Workshop Approach (United Kingdom)
Lead Author: Pauline Craig. Co-Authors: Appleby K.
- ECPC 38: Transmural care pathway for people with dementia in region Malle-Zoersel (Belgium)
Lead Author: Bart Tirez. Co-Authors: Meersmans E.; Gijs V.; Van den Bogerd L.; Heijnen K.; Coens T.; Vochten M.; Bode A.
- ECPC 39: Transmural pathway for acute geriatric patients (Belgium)
Lead Author: Eric Van Genechten. Co-Authors: Muller K.; Lybeert P.
- ECPC 40: An Integrated Care Pathway for the management of gout in primary care (United Kingdom)
Lead Author: Dominic Davenport. Co-Authors: David Hutchinson, Graham Davenport, Angus Kirby, Sarah Kerr, Bill Sandhu, Gail Fortes-Mayer, Inderjit Mandair, Simon Gwynn
- ECPC 41: Using Variance Analysis to Improve Patient Care (Scotland)
Lead Author: Sheila Smith. Co-Authors: McGee J.
- ECPC 42: Which difference do care pathways make? The example of Total Hip Prosthesis in Belgium
Lead Author: Xavier de Béthune. Co-Authors: Ackaert K.
- ECPC 45: Patient participation in the development of a patient centred clinical pathway for effective coronary angiogram (Netherlands)
Lead Author: Richard de Jong